Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pending Withdrawal Request on FX7PRO

Hello Everyone,
This is just a quick one, a lot of investors have reported pending withdrawal request on FX7PRO for up to 24 hours now which is contrary to what FX7PRO promised as written in their FAQ. I have particularly noticed that it has paid some investors who are using Payza but not Perfect Money and Liberty Reserve, this not a good sign for a programme that has done so well in the past few days. I too have pending on Liberty Reserve since last night unlike FX7PRO but this is HYIP anything can happen anytime. So, I am moving this programme to PROBLEM while I give them more time to see what happens. I will update as I get more information. So for now I advise that you do not invest in there for know untill all the pending withdarwals are cleared, always remember not to put all your eggs in one basket and Diversify.

No comments:

Post a Comment